If you are interested in taking the one year challenge or transferring schools here we would like to encourage you to look at the tools of this web page. If you are feeling called by God to come or interested realize that nothing is impossible with God.
Watch Video and Resources Below:
Steps to becoming a mission team member:
1. Pray to God about it and ask God to make it clear whether of his calling to you.
2. Talk to your ministry leader or trusted disciple and get advice. God blesses the man who gets
and takes advice. (Proverbs 19:20 & Proverbs 12:15)
3. Call us at: 978-267-7139 or email us at MaineMission@gmail.com, this way we can talk specifically about how and when you can come. The ministry leaders are Glenn & Danielle Petruzzi and would love to speak on Skype.
4. Check out Universities and Colleges in the Greater Portland Area:
Here is the link to the US government financial aid forms:
5. Don't let any obstacle stop you if you feel called by God. God promises that the righteous will never go hungry (Psalm 37:25). He also promises that we should not worry if we are seeking his kingdom first (Matthew 6:25-33).
6. Have faith but plan practically how and when you can come. You can come for a visit and practically see for yourself what this would mean.
7. Finally make a decision. We believe God has lead you here because he has a plan. Go out on faith and realize that he is with you always when you make disciples and so is the family of God.
Thank you and may God bless you and your faith for considering being on the Portland Maine Mission Team.